Clamping unit - fast and smooth
- Robust 5-point toggle system guarantees fastest and smoothest movements.
- Reinforced linear rail guidance provides accurate durable mould guidance.
- Increased opening strokes for IML are available.
- Extremely stiff platens are used for symmetrical filing at minimum clamping-force.
- The extremely fast and precise mould security protects your valuable moulds.
- Progressive lubrication with active monitoring ensures high reliability and long life-time.
- Suitable for food-grade lubricants.
- Internal tie-bar clamping-force measurement increases process quality.
Drives - accurate and energy efficient
- Parallel movements of all functions enables shortest cycle-times.
- Hybrid accumulator drive for fastest speeds and extremely short response times.
- Comes standard with Stork controlled energy-optimized variable pump.
- In-line high pressure filtration increases reliability.
- Frequency controlled main engine reduces energy consumption.
- Electrical clamping unit with robust rack and pinion drive and regenerative unit allows for shortest cycle-times at lowest energy consumption.
- Electric injection fine-tuned for thin-walled applications.
SC1301 Smart touch - intelligent and user-friendly
- The IPC with 19” multi-touch screen presents all information in a clear and orderly fashion.
- Stork's own software development provides us full control over process and optimization.
- In-house software development guarantees short delivery-times in software changes.
- Proven user-friendly concept.
- Free programmable core-pulling and air-valve sequences are easy to program.
- Integrated hot-runner with graphical display and optional current monitoring, boost and follow-me function increases process quality and easy-operation.
- Remote service enables fast service intervention via our Stork help-desk.
- The ECO page allows for energy optimization of the process.
Injection unit - high output and homogeneous melt
- Special mixing screws up to and including 27 l/d deliver highest output and optimum dispersion of master-batch.
- Extremely fast injection and switch-over are ultimate conditions for quality in thin-walled injection moulding.
- The robust shut-off nozzle with large bore reduces pressure-drop.
- 2K-solutions in different arrangements are available for different applications.
- High circumferential speeds enable short plasticizing times and high output.
- Screw with optimized geometry for recycled material.
- Quick-acting and wear-resistant ring valves prevent the backflow of material.